Summer Camp Fun!
Are you looking for a fun opportunity for your child this summer to keep them busy, happy, and engaged?
Then the Appleseed Summer Camp program is for you! Register soon as spaces are limited!
- All children will wear masks
- All staff will wear masks and eye protection
- All children and staff are screened before entering the program everyday
- All Public Health directives will be followed
- Enhanced cleaning protocols will be in place that meet Public Health requirements
Ages: SK– Gr. 6 (As of Sept. 2021)
Time: 7 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(Drop off by 9:30 am for COVID-19 screening)
Location: Erin P.S.
Meals: Snacks and hot lunch included daily
Registration: $215.00 per week
*Billing is based upon dates registered - not attendance.
**Appleseed Summer Camp will operate out of Center 2000 for the last two weeks of summer.